Yields: 24 Servings
I pulled out my KitchenAid book yesterday for maintenance info, and turns out they have a ton of recipes! We thought this cheeseball would be a perfect appetizer for parties, and it was so quick and easy to throw together!
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 package (8 oz) light cream cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans (they specified 1/4 cup, but it was not enough)
1.) Place all ingredients except pecans in mixer bowl.
2.) Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer. Turn to speed 4 and beat about 1 minute, or until well blended.
3.) On waxed paper, shape mixture into a ball.
4.) Roll ball in chopped pecans.
5.) Wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate until serving time.
Serve with assorted crackers or raw vegetables.